Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Erm. Okay. So how does this song go again?

Gosh. This all feels very strange. And, like, totally hip (or so the young people tell me. Occasionally. When I've remembered to turn my hearing aid on and my zimmerframe isn't getting in the way and I'm not shouting "What?! What?! Mmmm I'm old you know!!" in their general direction).

Deep breath.

There's a certain freedom to this that I appreciate. I'm writing this, maybe somebody reads it, maybe they don't. M'eh. It's all to the good.

Sooooooo. Icky day. I had a strange Matrix moment when I was at a class this evening. Four people and the trainer in a room. As the time wore on, and the sun left striations of light that slowly moved down the wall, I became convinced that I recognised two of the people in the class. Which I really really didn't, but my brain was all "No, seriously! You know them. From the bus...or the street-near-work...or...or...you know them, dude, trust me on this!" I started to become convinced that whilst I didn't know these particular people, the Matrix had obviously used the same template-person in the mistaken assumption that I wouldn't notice. But I did. Take that, Matrix!!

Okay, so that was a bit strange. But the class was very dull and we old people have always had to make our own fun, you know.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?