Thursday, November 18, 2004

It's getting hot in here...

...so regret quoting a Nelly song.

And knowing who Nelly is.

Sigh.

Damn pop culture soaked brain. Poor brain - I used to use you to hold information like "This is how we tie our shoes" and "This is how we walk" and "Attempting to glue the top of one's earlobe to the bottom of one's earlobe is not going to convince people one is deaf". These days, it's all "Hey, that guy played Buffy's best friend/crush from Hemery, and then went on to Roswell, and now he and SMG are totally in a movie together! Small world, eh?" and lyrics from pointless pop songs produced by meaningless machine polished pop 'stars'.

It's so fucking hot today. It's times like these, when I'm dripping sweat and red in the face and regretting leaving the air conditioned cell that is my work station, that I contemplate making the move away from the all black ensemble. Call me crazy, but I get the feeling that wearing all black may in fact be partially to blame for my current state of heat exhaustion.

Possibly in conjunction with that flaming ball of pain and horror and heat that we puny mortals like to refer to as the sun (or my preferred term "Argh you bastard stop being so fucking hot!!!")

Australian summer - beautiful one day, fireballs and gutted houses the next.

And on that note...





Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?