Saturday, January 15, 2005

FareWellington

I'm off in about an hour to Palmerston North, so of course I'm procrastinating and writing a post!!


Went to Paekakariki and Wellington Zoo yesterday. Paekakariki (on the Paraparaumu line) is very very pretty, with rolling very big mountains to one side, and fuckloads of horizon and black sand beaches to the other. Not very much else though ;) I bought a copy of Pride and Prejudice in a second hand bookstore, so it will now be the very alliterative "Pride and Prejudice I purchased in Paekakariki (on the Paraparaumu line) for a pittance".

Oh yeah, I worked on that one all of last night.

Wellington Zoo was fantabulous a) because they have huge natural enclosures, and are all about the conservation of animals and their habitats, and b) scenes from Braindead were filmed there.

I'm such a Peter Jackson geek.

I got to say hello to a lemur, and you know how happy that would have made me!!

Anyway, best go and finish packing and tidying, and check out.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?