Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Go the helping hand

I'm running a bit behind with this, as I have been very much in the land of "lalalalalalala I refuse to believe this is happening it's too depressing lalalalalala" (which, admittedly, is the land where I generally spend my time). However, I have crawled out of my cocoon, and urge all of you to help out with the Australian Red Cross Asia Quake and Tsunamis Appeal. I won't go into details of the horror and sadness, you can find that in any news media you access. But I will say this: I marched with 10 million people around the world to protest against the beginning of a manmade horror in February of 2003. That didn't work. However, no matter what politics and beliefs divide the people of the west, we can and should all pull together to help and support the less fortunate denizens of this planet, and that will work.

Comments:
Good to see you are back on the Blog, I was thinking of posting some comments on your behalf letting all your tireless readers know you aren't ignoring them but are both busy and battered at the moment. Or just making up something about the aliens taking you again. Not many sleeps left till your Big Holiday. How exciting, love MetalGirl.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?