Wednesday, January 05, 2005

That was the year that was.

I started a "2004 - what was that all about?" and "2005 - what does it hold in store?" post last night and then scrapped it as it became way way too personal. I believe I still have some iss-sues with my experiences in 2004, and it's best not to recap.

I'm also no good with the whole New Year's Resolutions thing. I prefer low or no expectations to be placed upon my life - that way I'm generally pleasantly surprised. Plus, as I slide the slippery slope to 30, I feel that attempting to enforce change through tasks is a bit presumptuous. Better to let life and experience change me. It's worked so far.

So all I will do with this belated New Year's post is say - may 2005 bring happiness, contentment and joy to all, and those bumps and potholes on the road that we all encounter make us stronger and more fulfilled.

And, just to cheer us all up, here's some pretty.

Yes, I'm shallow.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?