Monday, February 14, 2005

"Bad break up?" "Believe me when I say 'Uh Huh'"

I had hoped to avoid remembering the manufactured holiday that is going on today. Thus, I was doing my utmost today to avoid people. Because, as we know, there's nothing more likely to establish you as a social leper than wandering around by yourself, not clutching a rose and a stupid soppy look on your face, or gossiping to your friends about the lovely jewellery or dinner or dress or lingerie or car or picnic or whatever dim witted present your dim witted partner has deigned to give to you today to prove that they love you more on this particular day than on any other day.

Yes, I am single. Why do you ask?

To all of my friends who are lucky enough to have a partner, I say: Happy Valentine's Day. Snuggle with your honey and love them with all of your heart. Today and every day.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?