Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The dark side of the Force is seductive.

It mocks me. Mockity mock mock it goes. Mockingly.

Yup. I'm talking about the Star Wars Episode III-Revenge of the Sith trailer, which I saw with Hitch Hikers (the less said about that, the better...) It mocks me, because despite the fact that I have been studiously avoiding the prequels, and swearing blind that no power in the 'verse could get me into a cinema to see any of them, the damn trailer gave me chills.

Chills, I tells ya.

I'm undecided as to whether I will fork out the cash to see it when it comes out - I haven't seen either of the other prequels and resent the "prettying up" of the originals. This interview with Simon Pegg, Kevin Smith and Edgar Wright did cause me to contemplate the merest possibility of entertaining the thought of going to the film, though.

In the meantime, I will direct your attention to The Darth Side: Memoirs of a Monster, to meet all of your Darth Vader needs.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?