Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Product placement

I recently got my iPod Shuffle out of layby, and have been having a grand time with it. I used to love making mix tapes, so it's wonderful fun making the playlists and having hours and hours of music and other bits that turn up randomly when you're listening. The iPod itself is teeny tiny and light as a feather (though I will not be dropping it from a great height, with a feather, to test that assertion) and, like most Apple products, awfully pretty to look at.

I have just been playing with it - I know that there are great ways to get the best out of your Shuffle, using iTunes and playlists, but I'm happy with the random nature of the way I'm using it at the moment. This is, of course, a flimsy excuse for my laziness in not getting better acquainted with iTunes.

I think my favourite part of the whole experience is that I unexpectedly find myself listening to The March of the Sinister Ducks, which makes a whole day (if not week or, damn it, life!) better.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?