Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Random news items.

First, the ridiculousness of it all - they'll both be Paris Latsis!! I know I shouldn't care, but, well, I don't but I do. If you get what I mean.

Finally. I wasn't even alive at the time, but this is still exciting to learn. I'm concerned that the family are quoted as mentioning "profit" as a motive for releasing this long sought after information. Sigh.

Because he does such good work in Florida. Fuck you, the entire fucking Bush family.

Whether or not you think she's innocent, let's not go around trying to kill people, okay? That way madness, pain, war and general stupidity lies.

Okay, ending on a fluffy (well, kinda) one, because I'm getting too darned worked up here, and there's nothing to punch (which is why I stopped watching/reading the news for a while there).

This whole thing just screams desperation and freakiness. I'm just loving every second of TinyTom's public mental disintergration. It almost makes me want to watch Oprah so I could see the (apparently) terrifying and hysterical recent interview.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?