Friday, July 01, 2005

Because more than one blog means I'll write more often...

Yeah. Okay. That sounds like the sort of sensible plan that ain't...

However, foolish though it is, and the likelihood of imploding aside, I've set up another blog. Why? Because I want to be able to rant, rave, drool, dribble and basically get my fanaticism about Firefly out of my system through the wondrous, erm, wonder of the written word. And I want to be able to do it without alienating that part of my readership (extensive as it is. Yes, I too live in the land of Denial) which has no interest in Firefly.

Don't mean that there won't be occasional posts here about Firefly - or more specifically, Serenity - because I would really love everyone to support the movie. But I'll keep the more rabid postings (including the ones I've moved from here) over at the new blog.

Which is here, by the way.

Come on over and visit - floors are clean, there's protein in all the colours of the rainbow, and I'm paintin' some ivy and flowers to make it more homey-like.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?