Thursday, November 24, 2005

Veronica Mars, I'm watching you!

I would normally not recommend Channel Ten for anything, due to, well, Channel Ten. However, they are showing the first season of Veronica Mars!!

The pilot airs next Monday, November 28, at 7.30pm.

Give it a bash. Seriously. Veronica Mars is damn good television - it's a little dark for the 7.30pm time slot, frankly, but take what you can get in these reality television soaked times.

It's unfortunate, however, that VM will now be up against Mythbusters on SBS. I've already seen VM season one, so I'm, of course, going to be watching Mythbusters. How could I not? Maybe you all could tape VM and watch Mythbusters - or vice versa...

Watch VM, loyal readers! Watch VM like the wind!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?